Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a report of the code review comments in bit-bucket?

Gaurav Khandre June 8, 2018

I would like to have a formal report of the bit-bucket comments in the code.screen_20180608_145632.png

3 answers

2 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2018

Hi Gaurav! Can you elaborate a bit more on what do you mean by 'a formal report of the bit-bucket comments in the code'?

If it's a feature that we don't provide and you'd like to have, you can submit a Feature request at Site/master.

Best regards,

Ana

Gaurav Khandre June 11, 2018

Hi Ana,

Here is the use case:

1. Developer pushes his changes on bitbucket.

2. Reviewers or Integrator have to officially review the changes before merging.

3. This review is our official review process of the changes.

4. As per quality we need to provide official proof of the review. These proofs document can be in the form of the record of the review comments given by the reviewers and the comments on those by the developer.

5. If we get a report of all the comments in the form of a log , we can use that as an official record of our review.

6. Currently is there a way by which we can generate a report of the review comments  on bitbucket?

Thanks,

Gaurav

Vladimir Salin November 7, 2018

That's something we need as well. We'd like to have an opportunity to export code reviews activity as reports so we could keep them in our document tracking system in-house for further audits.

0 votes
John Miller
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 6, 2022

Are there any updates on this feature?

0 votes
mgarg_hsc
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 18, 2019

I required same feature also. Code review report can utilize for further analysis on code review comments which will help to identify corrective actions accordingly and to show quality team also for audit purpose.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events