Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure pipeline from one repository to two servers

Rodrigo Sarri December 15, 2022

Hello everyone,

I hope when my message finds you all well. I have two servers (one for stating and one for production) on different IPs, I read in this link that I can't have more than one SSH per repositoryhttps://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/use -multiple-ssh-keys-in-your-pipeline/

But for what I need it is necessary to have two SSH keys because the users of each key are completely different and I cannot just change the user in the variable since the user who generates the SSH of each of the servers has different permissions. Is there an alternative to this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

Rodrigo Sarri

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2022

Hi Rodrigo,

The alternative is described in the documentation you linked:

You can use multiple keys with a pipeline by generating the SSH key pairs locally (if you haven't generated them already), adding them as secured variables, and then referencing them in the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file.

The documentation provides step-by-step instructions on how to achieve that. If you have any questions or face any issues during the process, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events