How to change my profile full name?

loki loki June 18, 2016

Why not i can change my profile full name ? 

I need change my profile full name, but email address keep, that's my goal.

How to ?

5 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2016

Hi loki loki,

Ok. Try this:

1. Go on settings > Click on change e-mail > Click on option to change full name again.

I access right now and the full name item is disabled and grey, but I click on change email and comeback to full name and it's works. 

Regards,
Lameck. 

1 vote
Euler Rachid July 1, 2018

You can change your full name following this procedure:

- Click in your avatar (in the bottom left side of the main screen)

- Select "View profile"

- Select "Settings"

- Your account settings is displayed

- Look for this text just below your full name: "Update your avatar, full name, email address, and password through your Atlassian account."

- Click on "Atlassian account" link

- Login into your account and change your full name

0 votes
loki loki June 19, 2016

i login my account on Atlasssian id page, and click icon which looks like a character, and the full name item is disabled and grey, i only modify my mail address, so i hope that i can modify my full name but there is no way to edit it, i think everyone have a requirement to change their full name.

Did you see my full name is loki loki, so i just want to correct it.

0 votes
Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2016

Lameck, Bitbucket Server

0 votes
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2016

Where are you trying it? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events