Hi loki loki,
Ok. Try this:
I access right now and the full name item is disabled and grey, but I click on change email and comeback to full name and it's works.
i login my account on Atlasssian id page, and click icon which looks like a character, and the full name item is disabled and grey, i only modify my mail address, so i hope that i can modify my full name but there is no way to edit it, i think everyone have a requirement to change their full name.
Did you see my full name is loki loki, so i just want to correct it.
You can change your full name following this procedure:
- Click in your avatar (in the bottom left side of the main screen)
- Select "View profile"
- Select "Settings"
- Your account settings is displayed
- Look for this text just below your full name: "Update your avatar, full name, email address, and password through your Atlassian account."
- Click on "Atlassian account" link
- Login into your account and change your full name
Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs