Right now, when the project is created (manually, REST or via Atlassian-CLI plugin),
the project is created with the default permission READ.
1. How to change all the projects to 'No access'?
2. Is there a way to change the default behavior to 'No access'?
* I have tried to look through atlassian documentation but there is no anything about such permission there
* I tried to look through documentation of CLI
* I have installed Permission Lockdown for Bitbucket Server, however all the new projects are created with READ permission
Hi, this is strange. This question is exact opposite to question asked here:
And I can just confirm that all new projects in our Bitbucket Server instance (6.10) are also created with "No Access" default permission.
I recommend to check this with Atlassian Support to investigate why this is happening.
Hi everyone, The Cloud team recently announced 12 new DevOps features that help developers ship better code, faster ! While we’re all excited about the new improvements to Bitbucket ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events