Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to See Disk Usage

Carla Rogers March 22, 2021

I was thinking that since there is a limit on the amount of storage an account can use, it would not be the worst idea to look to see how much disk my repos are using.

Unfortunately, in the course of my experience, I have had no occasion before now to discover or learn how this is accomplished.  I spent several minutes poking through the web app looking for the information.  I also attempted to locate the information using my favorite search engine.  Unfortunately, I  found no success. 

Any hints?

1 answer

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2021

Hi @Carla Rogers and welcome to the community!

The storage limits we have in Bitbucket Cloud are on a repo basis:

We don't have any limit on the total storage of all repos belonging in a workspace, just on the size of each repo.

The limits mentioned in the doc above concern the size of the Git repo (without Git LFS included).

In case you have repos that use Git LFS, there is a limit on LFS (in total, for all repos in that workspace), depending on the workspace's billing plan:

• Free plan - 1 GB LFS
  • Standard plan - 5 GB LFS
  • Premium plan - 10 GB LFS

It is always possible though to add an extra 100 GB of LFS on the workspace for $10 per month.

If you want to find the size of a certain repository, you can open it in Bitbucket UI, from the left hand column select Repository settings, and the page that opens shows you the repo size, and also the size of LFS (if used in the repo).

We don't show the total size of all repos owned by a workspace, but as I said, we don't have a limit on that.

We do show though the total size of LFS used by repos in a workspace. In order to find this, you can open the workspace in Bitbucket UI, from the left hand column select Settings > Git LFS. This page will show you how much Git LFS is used by all repos of that workspace, how much is available, and also which repos in this workspace use Git LFS.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events