How to Re-install Removed 'Built-In' Apps

Roman Stoffel July 13, 2022

I have a workspace where some built-in apps got uninstalled. Like the 'Pipelines' and the 'Pull Request Comment Links' app.

There seems no way to re-install these apps? These apps do not show up in the market place. So, how am I supposed to add them back.

For illustration, the apps installed in another workspace:

image.png

And the workspace with the missing apps:
image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2022

Hi Roman,

The Pipelines app should show up again the next time you run a Pipelines build in a repo of this workspace, it cannot be installed manually.

I will check with my team internally about the 'Pull Request Commit Links' app, and I'll get back to you on this.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2022

Hi Roman,

The 'Pull Request Commit Links' app should be installed when 'Go to pull request' is clicked from the web interface for a commit's details.

However, this option is missing from the commit details at the moment. I created a bug report about this in our issue tracker:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-22028

I would suggest adding yourself as a watcher if you'd like to get notified via email on updates. When the issue is fixed, an update will be posted in that bug report.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
July 19, 2022

Hi @Roman Stoffel,

I just wanted to give you an update that the bug has been fixed.

If you want to install the 'Pull Request Commit Links' app, open on Bitbucket website a repository of the workspace where you want to install this app. Go to the Commits page of the repo and select a commit to view its details.

While viewing the commit details, on the right side of the page you will see a link Pull requests like in the screenshot below:

Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 17.52.19.png

Select that and the app will be installed on the workspace where this repo belongs to.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Roman Stoffel August 1, 2022

Yes, it worked.

Thanks for the help and fixes.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders