Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to •Log in to Stash?

How to •Log in to Stash?

I received a quote to install Stash from a local consultant. It cost started with 1 day to investigate our current setup for $1700. Then about a half a day to install for another fee.

I downloaded Stash and perl, git etc... and I have it installed on a desktop machine to learn about whay I'm getting into. The problem is that I don't have a clue how to log in. What is the default username and password?

The Try it for free is misleading.

Did I miss a step in the guide to install that stated the username and password for the administrator?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

You need to provide a username and password for the first time during configuration. You can choose any name during configuration.

After installing, you need to launch stash URL (http://localhost:7990).

Then it will ask for configuration (DB, username etc.).. Use the same username and password to login for the first time into stash.

PS: Stash installation is less than 30 min task.

I tried to use http:localhost:7990 and it keeps saying refuses to load,  can't be found. So, what do I do now?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Bitbucket

How do you use the Bitbucket-Jira integration? How does it help your team?

Hey everyone, over the past year, we've added several new features on how you can use Bitbucket and Jira together. We'd love to know how you'll are using the integration and how it's helping your t...

167 views 0 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you