Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i push android studio project files saved on my computer to bitbucket repository?

koirpraw September 2, 2018

I have been trying to upload/ push files (android studio project files) saved on my computer to bitbucket repository but have been going round and round trying to understand the process. I would love to be able to do this process through Sourcetree. IA step by step direction would be highly appreciated. (p.s I am a complete newbie with the concept of git, repository and coding overall )

1 answer

1 vote
Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2018

Are you on macOS or windows?

koirpraw September 10, 2018

Windows. I think I finally figured out one of the ways. i'e by creating the clone first in local directory and copying the source files into that and finally pushing to bitbucket via source tree . 

I'd love to hear tho if there are alternate ways or more preferred ways.

Like Segel Jacob likes this
Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2018

Glad it worked out for you. 

Alternately, you can add your base folder for project in Sourcetree as a local repo and then, link a remote project to which you can push you changes. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events