Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view a list of our milestones?

strangecode February 2, 2023

We use milestones when creating issues, but I don't see a way to view a list of all milestones for a project. It would also be nice to view a list of all milestones, with issues grouped under the milestone they belong to.

I'm sure this feature must exist, but I can't find it and searching google or atlassian docs can't find it. 

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2023

Hi @strangecode,

I assume that you are referring to the Bitbucket built-in issue tracker?

If you have admin access to the repo with the issue tracker, you can do the following:

• Open the repository on Bitbucket Cloud website
  • Go to Repository settings (from the left sidebar)
  • Select Milestones (from the new option on the left sidebar)

You will see on that page all possible values for Milestones. These are values that have been added by a repo admin and not all of them are necessarily used in existing issues.

If you try to create an issue, you will see a field named Milestone, and the dropdown for that field will show you the same values.

While viewing the list of issues in the Bitbucket issue tracker (https://bitbucket.org/{workspace-id}/{repo}/issues), you can select the Milestones header, and then issues will be sorted and grouped per milestone.

You can also use the Advanced search option on the issues page in order to view issues of a certain or multiple Milestones (you can add the filter Milestones multiple times in the Advances search page).

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events