I have a script that updates keys for docker login.
How do I get an updated copy of the environment variables in between steps?
name: Update Docker Password for Login
- npm install aws-sdk request-promise base-64
- node build-tools/update-bb-aws-docker-login.js
name: Push Server to AWS Repository
- docker login -u AWS -p $AWS_DOCKER_LOGIN https://$AWS_DOCKER_URL
- docker build -t dev .
- docker tag dev:latest $AWS_DOCKER_URL/dev:latest
- docker push $AWS_DOCKER_URL/dev:latest
As a project manager, I have discovered that different developers want to bring their previous branching method with them when they join the team. Some developers are used to performing individual wo...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs