I have a script that updates keys for docker login.
How do I get an updated copy of the environment variables in between steps?
name: Update Docker Password for Login
- npm install aws-sdk request-promise base-64
- node build-tools/update-bb-aws-docker-login.js
name: Push Server to AWS Repository
- docker login -u AWS -p $AWS_DOCKER_LOGIN https://$AWS_DOCKER_URL
- docker build -t dev .
- docker tag dev:latest $AWS_DOCKER_URL/dev:latest
- docker push $AWS_DOCKER_URL/dev:latest
Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs