I have a script that updates keys for docker login.
How do I get an updated copy of the environment variables in between steps?
name: Update Docker Password for Login
- npm install aws-sdk request-promise base-64
- node build-tools/update-bb-aws-docker-login.js
name: Push Server to AWS Repository
- docker login -u AWS -p $AWS_DOCKER_LOGIN https://$AWS_DOCKER_URL
- docker build -t dev .
- docker tag dev:latest $AWS_DOCKER_URL/dev:latest
- docker push $AWS_DOCKER_URL/dev:latest
Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot