I have a script that updates keys for docker login.
How do I get an updated copy of the environment variables in between steps?
name: Update Docker Password for Login
- npm install aws-sdk request-promise base-64
- node build-tools/update-bb-aws-docker-login.js
name: Push Server to AWS Repository
- docker login -u AWS -p $AWS_DOCKER_LOGIN https://$AWS_DOCKER_URL
- docker build -t dev .
- docker tag dev:latest $AWS_DOCKER_URL/dev:latest
- docker push $AWS_DOCKER_URL/dev:latest
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
After spinning my wheels trying to get organized enough to write a book for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) I took my affinity for Atlassian products from my work life and decided to tr...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs