I have a script that updates keys for docker login.
How do I get an updated copy of the environment variables in between steps?
name: Update Docker Password for Login
- npm install aws-sdk request-promise base-64
- node build-tools/update-bb-aws-docker-login.js
name: Push Server to AWS Repository
- docker login -u AWS -p $AWS_DOCKER_LOGIN https://$AWS_DOCKER_URL
- docker build -t dev .
- docker tag dev:latest $AWS_DOCKER_URL/dev:latest
- docker push $AWS_DOCKER_URL/dev:latest
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs