I want to see the activities done by BitBucket users (i.e. the number of pull requests, commits) per user.
The active user count exceeds the number of developers in the organization where we want to see what each person is doing when they login to BitBucket.
We can see users active users (last login) and inactive users (never logged in). We just want a full view of each user's activities even it shows 0 committs and zero pull request.
How can we pull this view?
Hi @Sandla Kene,
I don't know of anything that is provided by default in the BitBucket Server UI to show the information you are looking for. However, you can get the information you want one of two ways.
1) You can write your own script against the API following the documentation here: https://docs.atlassian.com/bitbucket-server/rest/6.10.0/bitbucket-rest.html
2) There is a paid app (which has a free trial) Awesome Graphs which gives you the information you are looking for: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210934/awesome-graphs-for-bitbucket-server?hosting=server&tab=overview
I hope that helps!
Hi @Sandla Kene,
There are a couple of ways how you can find this information with Awesome Graphs:
1. You can look at the personal profile of each user and see the number of his contributions (commits+pull requests) for the last year.
2. If you want to retrieve the data about all users at once, you may use exporting to CSV to find the list of commits and pull requests of all users made to all projects and repositories. That will show the data for the last three months.
3. We're currently working on developing the REST API feature. It'll be possible to retrieve the statistics for all developers for a larger period of time. If you want, I will let you know when it's available. Approximately in the first quarter of this year.
Hi everyone, We are looking to learn more about development teams’ workflows and pain points, especially around DevOps, integrations, administration, scale, security, and the related challeng...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events