How do I run my pipeline in parallel with different machines?

Alan Andres Haro April 9, 2021

I'm currently trying to run my pipeline and my test into different machines using cypress. However, I don't see the documentation to learn how to send the test into multiple machines. Does anyone know how to do it? 

1 answer

0 votes
Justin Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2021

@Alan Andres Haro Can you please explain a bit more about your use case? We are currently working on Bitbucket Pipelines Runners, please join the EAP if you would like to try it out. 

Alan Andres Haro April 19, 2021

My test is running in parallel, but I need some assistance to know how to run the same test into multiple nodes or machines instead of using the same node or machine. I would like to apply parallelism into my project like cypress is mentioned here https://docs.cypress.io/guides/guides/parallelization#Splitting-up-your-test-suite

The idea is to save more time on my test, I'm looking to reduce 11 building minutes into 5 minutes. However, Bitbucket does not have this function itself as other CI pipeline providers.

Do you know if it is any other way to do this inside of Bitbucket @Justin Thomas

Justin Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2021

Have you considered splitting the tests into groups and then execute them in parallel using the parallel steps?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events