Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I recover an account email address from a username?

Gregory Graham
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2023

I have a username (not email address) and an API access token that I use with a git client to access my repositories on bitbucket. Until recently, I was able to log in to bitbucket with an email address and password in a web browser, but these were lost.  Is there a way to initiate recovery with the username, or to log in with the username instead of the email address?

2 answers

0 votes
Simillustra Web Technologies November 18, 2023

Hello @Patrik S thank your timely response to @Gregory Graham 
I do have same issue i would greatly appreciate if this support can be extended to me , how  do i send you the username?

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2023

Hello @Gregory Graham ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I've opened an internal ticket using the email address you used to post this question, so we can help you on finding out what email is associated with the bitbucket workspace you are trying to access. This is so you don't have to share private information in the public community, as the internal ticket can only be accessed by you and Atlassian staff.

You should be receiving an email with the ticket link soon. In case you don't receive it, please let me know so I can share the ticket link here.

Thank you, @Gregory Graham !

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events