* Protocol "sftp" not supported or disabled in libcurl
* Closing connection -1
curl: (1) Protocol "sftp" not supported or disabled in libcurl
How do I get sftp working for use with git-ftp?
This is my setup
- apt-get update
- apt-get -qq install git-ftp
- git submodule update --init --recursive
- rm -rf node_modules
- git config git-ftp.url server
- git config git-ftp.user username
- git config git-ftp.password password
- git config git-ftp.remote-root htdocs
- git config git-ftp.insecure 1
- git ftp init -vv
- git ftp push
Hi everyone, The Cloud team recently announced 12 new DevOps features that help developers ship better code, faster ! While we’re all excited about the new improvements to Bitbucket ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events