Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my repository back?

Crystal H November 22, 2021

I switched from a paid acct to a free acct after a rep confirmed that I will not lose my repository. However, after I did that, I lost the repository. Contacted customer support but they said since I downgraded, they cannot help me anymore. Help?

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2021

Hi, @Crystal H

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I checked your email and confirmed that you are the Main Billing Contact of a workspace, however, you are not a member of this workspace, so you can’t access it. As you are the main billing, we could add you to this workspace, however, this account is under a free plan (which allows 5 users) and there are already 6 members there. For this reason, we can’t add you there.

In this case, I created an internal ticket for you so we can discuss this case further. You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket. Just in case you haven't received it, please feel free to let me know and I can post the ticket URL here. The ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, no one else can view its contents even if they have the URL.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events