Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change diff colors?

Asmus Koefoed May 10, 2022

I would like to change the diff colors, is it possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2022

@Asmus Koefoed Welcome to the Atlassian community

You cannot change the colors through the delivered application.  There is this app in the marketplace but I am not sure it has what you are after.  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212632/look-and-feel-for-bitbucket-server?tab=overview&hosting=datacenter 

Asmus Koefoed August 11, 2022

Hi Brant. Thank you for your reply.

I was hoping to be able to change the diff colors away from pastel colors to something darker and thought there might have been a user setting I've missed.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2022

@Asmus Koefoed You could change the theme. This still does not give you access to change individual colors but it does provide you with the ability to have a different look and feel.  

Go to your repository’s admin-tab, and click “Appearance Settings” under “Additional options/settings”.

Here you can choose from a list of themes, and when switching theme in the dropdown the preview to the right will update immediately.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events