Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see repository commits since a deployment?

Nate Dudenhoeffer July 30, 2019

We are using bitbucket cloud/pipelines "deployments". I would like a view where we can easily see every commit since a deployment. Is there an easy way to get that view?  What I have in mind is a link from the "deployment" on the deployments page which is something like "12 commits to master since this deployment", which would open the commit view showing only those commits (or perhaps a diff view).

1 answer

0 votes
Aneita
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 2, 2019

Hey Nate,

Thanks for reaching out! What are you interested in this information for? Is there something you're trying to achieve?

We currently don't have exactly what you're asking for, but you might be able to achieve something similar with the deployment preview? If your deployment step is configured as a manual step, you'll be shown a preview of your deployment when you click 'Deploy' - this includes information about all the commits that will be deployed, Jira issues (if Jira is connected) and a diff of all changes. Does this suit your needs?

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 12.46.03 pm.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events