Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I register Billing of Bitbucket in Organization's "Manage subscriptions" page?

Dai Yonezu July 7, 2020

I click "Add more Atlassian products." link in "Manage subscription page" to start using Bitbuket. I intended to add Bitbucket link to organization site. However the link transfer me to create private project/repository. As a result I created workspace for team, but the billing cannot be managed by organization.

How can I register Billing of Bitbucket in Organization's "Manage subscriptions" page?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Patrick Wolf - Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2020

We are currently working on integrating Bitbucket with Organizations to allow them to be managed within admin hub. We expect to incrementally release features for managing Bitbucket as part of the organization over the next 6-12 months.

I have been updating this ticket to show our progress. User provisioning is one aspect of this work but so is subscription management and overall user/group management.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ACCESS-621

Patrick Wolf - Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2020

One other point I should add:

We added the link in Manage Subscriptions to navigate to the Bitbucket account plan page. This page will show you all of the Workspaces your user has access to change. You can change this with a drop-down selector at the top of the page.

Dai Yonezu July 9, 2020

Hi Thank you for your answer. I understand the situation of improvement.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events