Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

How can I pass dynamically generated zip file to elasticbeanstalk pipe

Edited

I have a step where archive is created:
Then I am using `atlassian/aws-elasticbeanstalk-deploy:0.5.0` to deploy the above zip.

Suppose the artifact created in step 1 resides in out folder with dynamic name as 

`out/*.zip`

later in the pipe zip option I am not able to proceed with `out/*.zip` as the name of the archive is not constant 

I want to do some thing like

image: 'lambci/lambda:build-python3.8'
pipelines:
branches:
release/*:
- step:
name: Archival
script:
- /bin/sh ./scripts/shell/archive.sh
artifacts:
- out/*.zip
           -step:
- pipe: atlassian/aws-elasticbeanstalk-deploy:0.5.0 variables: AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: $AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: $AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: $AWS_DEFAULT_REGION APPLICATION_NAME: 'application-test' ZIP_FILE: 'out/*.zip'

P.S: Note `out/*.zip`

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
Oct 08, 2020

Hello, @Sayed Awesh Rahman !

If you put a wildcard (and you have multiple zip)  aws-create-application-version should fail, when unpacking your bundle, because from docs it supports one zip .

I would recommend to find exact name of your zip file (if you are sure there is one with such pattern):

ZIP_FILE=$(ls *.zip | tail -n 1)

As for wildcard, I guess , right now we cannot maintain it, because this will be a breaking change for others who may have multiple zip files .

Contact us in the case of more questions.

Regards, Galyna

@Halyna Berezovska Already resolved, thanks anyways 🙂.

Like Halyna Berezovska likes this

@Sayed Awesh Rahman  could you please share the solution here? I am facing similar issue now

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events