Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I merge the content of two Bitbucket users?

UEC Admin March 20, 2022

I have followed these instructions for Confluence: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-merge-two-users-content-ownership-and-permissions-in-confluence-957149073.html

I need the corresponding instructions for Bitbucket too, specifically for comments, approvers etc. I understand that commits go by the Git history in the respository, I am less concerned about this. I realise that these operations are not officially supported and may result in disaster etc.

I was unable to find any corresponding instructions for Bitbucket during my own searches though.

2 answers

0 votes
TJ-LDS April 10, 2022

Any suggestions?

0 votes
Dexter Broadnax
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2022

Hi There!

Theres no option to merge accounts. You will need to select which account you wish to use and transfer their repositories from one account to another.

UEC Admin March 21, 2022

None of the team members have personal repositories so i don't need to worry about that. I am only concerned with approvers and comments.

I am aware that there is no option to merge accounts, but I want to know which rows/tables in the database to edit, same as the Confluence counterpart I linked.

Matyas Halasz January 16, 2023

Hey,

any update on this topic?

Regards, Mat

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events