Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I getting list of users for an organization in BitBucket?

Ahana Ambshri January 30, 2022

Hi,

I want to get the list of all the users in my organization using BitBucket API? All I can find on the internet is by using the teams.

"https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/teams/${org}/members"

Since it's deprecated, I am not sure how I can get the list of users and personal repos they created using the organization ID.

I don't want to list the users in the specific workspace. I want to get information about personal settings for users (like ID not nickname, profile visibility, any public repo, etc).

3 answers

0 votes
Emanuel Y November 21, 2022

Hi Pramodh M is there a way to export a list of all the users in the user directory?

0 votes
Ahana Ambshri January 31, 2022

Hi Pramod,

Sorry, I think I should have framed my question better. I can get who the members are for a specific workspace, that's not my requirement. What I am looking for is to know whether people are creating any private/personal repos (not part of any workspace) within the organization. And if so, is there anything that is publically accessible.

I think I can list all the publicly accessible repo (be it in the workspace or in their private account) using https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-repositories/#api-repositories-get. Is there a way for me to know whether any snippets are public or not?

Just to be clear, when I say private/personal, I only mean repos they have created using the company's ID. 

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2022
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2022

I don't want to list the users in the specific workspace. I want to get information about personal settings for users (like ID not nickname, profile visibility, any public repo, etc).

The above is not possible yet with Bitbucket

It's possible with Atlassian Access (For a managed account)

Ahana Ambshri February 1, 2022

Can you please elaborate a bit on this as this is what I think I want.

Also if possible, can you please go through my previous comment where I explained my requirement a little better, maybe that would help you understand my requirements.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events