How can I get the Atlassian SDK to work with Bitbucket 5.0.1?

Taylor Jones May 20, 2017

I've tried running the usual commands for my plugin, but after Tomcat starts up I always get a 404. I didn't see any errors in the log, but the Bitbucket app appears to not start completely.

I also tried with a fresh plugin created from atlas-create-bitbucket-plugin. The default plugin POM uses version 4.9.1, and that does work correctly. However, when I set the version to 5.0.1, I see the same behavior. I see a few warnings in the log:

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [/private/tmp/plugin/target/container/tomcat8x/cargo-bitbucket-home/common/classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] May 20, 2017 8:23:40 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory validateFile
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [/private/tmp/plugin/target/container/tomcat8x/cargo-bitbucket-home/common/lib], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] May 20, 2017 8:23:40 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory validateFile
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [/private/tmp/plugin/target/container/tomcat8x/cargo-bitbucket-home/shared/classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [/private/tmp/plugin/target/container/tomcat8x/cargo-bitbucket-home/shared/lib], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] May 20, 2017 8:23:40 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.SetAllPropertiesRule begin
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property 'emptySessionPath' to 'true' did not find a matching property.
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] May 20, 2017 8:23:40 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Valve} Setting property 'resolveHosts' to 'false' did not find a matching property.

Is this a known issue?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Julius Davies _bit-booster_com_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2017

Try:

atlas-run -u 6.3.0

The Bitbucket-5.0.0 EAP announcement in the developer area included this info:  https://community.developer.atlassian.com/c/bitbucket-development

p.s.  Big fan here of PR Harmony and Token Auth!

Taylor Jones May 20, 2017

Awesome, that did the trick! Glad you like my plugins, I'll get the 5.x versions out as soon as possible.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events