How can I get commits for individual Branches?

Bhaskar Ramagiri February 24, 2022

I am not able to see commits of some branches.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2022

Hi @Bhaskar Ramagiri ,

G'Day!

When opening the commit tab, you can select the branch from the drop-down menu and select the branch. This will show the list of commits in the branches.

However, if you are unable to see that can you check and verify if the branch and commits exit by cloning the repositories and running the following commands:

git branch -v #to list the branch
# If branch exists proceed next
git log <branchname>..

If both branch and commits exist then please share with me the affected repositories' name so I can investigate the issue further.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Bhaskar Ramagiri March 3, 2022

Hi Syahrul,

Good Day!

I did as suggested by you.Both branch and commits exist.Please find below affected repositorie. Please help me to get individual branch commits.

/payswiffone

Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2022

Hi @Bhaskar Ramagiri 

Noted, I did run a git GC on the repositories to clean it up, can you check again and confirm with me if the commits still missing?

Cheers,
Syahrul

Bhaskar Ramagiri March 3, 2022

Hi Syahrul,

Thank you.Now I am able to see commits.

Like Syahrul likes this
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
March 3, 2022

Hi @Bhaskar Ramagiri 

Awesome :) Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.

I believe you were affected by one of our bugs with missing commits:

A quick GC should help resolve the issue, feel free to reach out to supports if you have any similar issues in the future.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events