Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create a shareable URL for others to use for accessing a playable version of my game?

Jacob Dylan Ericksen Silverman October 30, 2017

In GitHub, you are able to share a user-version of your uploaded project via a URL. Does BitBucket provide such a URL or do I need to use BitBucket Server?

I have made a Unity3D game that I want to share with others via a link. Where/how can I find this link?

Thank you.

2 answers

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2017

Hi Jacob, I'm not sure I understand your question completely, so please feel free to add a clarification if needed :)

What you mean is that you want to share a link where other users can download the project, or a link where they can directly play the game you're hosting on Bitbucket Cloud? 

For the first option, you can create a static website as explained at Publishing a website on Bitbucket Cloud.

For the second option, I'm afraid it's not possible to do that in Bitbucket Cloud.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Ana

0 votes
Domenico Manzo _Actonic_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2017

At first, you have to decide - This is a private or public repository.

For private repository you have to grant permissions for each users.

Public repositories are available by URL.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events