Hello. Example I have step in my bitbucket-pipelines.yml
name: Deploy to remote server
- echo "Deploy [develop] branch."
- cd build/
- echo "Sync remote server with build dir"
- rsync -avz --delete -e 'ssh -p '"$PUBLIC_PORT"'' --log-file=deploy-$BITBUCKET_BRANCH-$BITBUCKET_COMMIT.log ./ $SERVER_USERNAME@$IP_ADDRESS:$DEVELOPMENT_BUILD_PATH
- echo "Copy log file to remote server"
- scp -P $PUBLIC_PORT -rp deploy-$BITBUCKET_BRANCH-$BITBUCKET_COMMIT.log $SERVER_USERNAME@$IP_ADDRESS:$DEVELOPMENT_BUILD_PATH
- echo "Restart Remote Nginx Server"
- ssh $SERVER_USERNAME@$IP_ADDRESS -p $PUBLIC_PORT "sudo service nginx restart"
- curl -s -X POST https://api.telegram.org/bot$TELEGRAM_BOT_API_KEY/sendMessage -d chat_id=@webqual -d text="<b>[Deploy] Code successfully deployed on server</b><br>Commit <b>$BITBUCKET_COMMIT</b> from <b>$BITBUCKET_BRANCH</b> branch successfully deployed on server." -d parse_mode=HTML
I want send with curl additional data from pipeline results. Example: get time from last or previouse step.
What I want send with curl (example):
Commit #sd7as5 successfully deployed on server.
-> Prepare step took 7s
-> Install dependenies step took 2m 23s ... and more
Hi @Roman O,
where exactly do you want to send this data to?
This information is available through our REST APIs:
Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs