Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History of who & how-many times download my repository

Dipak Panchal September 15, 2021

Hello Atlassian Community

Thank you for providing your best support to us.

We need your little help.

Actually, I want to check history of Who & How many times download my repository ?

So, If you can provide some hints or information regarding how to check download repository histories then It will be great help us for our Organization.

In advance,

Thank you very much for your support.

1 answer

1 vote
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2021

Hi, @Dipak Panchal

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Currently, this information is not available on the Audit log, but we already have a feature request to add this and other information there as you can see here: 

I would suggest that you add your vote there (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. 

You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request. 

I see that you have access to a workspace that is under the Standard billing plan, so you should be able to open a support ticket if you'd like us to investigate this further. 

You can open a support ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact, in "What can we help you with?" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as the product. The support ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff.

Please, feel free to share any additional questions or concerns regarding this case.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events