Help with Mercurial plugin for Xcode

I am running Xcode 5 and have a BitBucket Mercurial repo setup, which I have cloned locally. I cannot, however, connect to either from within Xcode via the Mercurial (Creaceed) plugin. Has anyone out there figured this out, and would you be willing to point me in the right direction?

I tried email Creaceed, but they just moved into new offices and are not able to respond. I am anxious to get this setup for my team so we can relieve ourselves of Subversion once and for all.

Thanks for any input!!

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

I was looking for a way to change the search path that Xcode uses to find the mercurial binary (since I have it installed via homebrew) but I ended up having to use:

sudo easy_install mercurial

and then duplicating the

/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/mercurial-2.9-py2.7-macosx-10.9-intel.egg

folder, renaming to just mercurial.

That said I haven't had a chance to actually test if the plugin works on Xcode 5, our server is down atm. I'll edit again with an update.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 21, 2018 in Bitbucket

Branch Management with Bitbucket

As a project manager, I have discovered that different developers want to bring their previous branching method with them when they join the team. Some developers are used to performing individual wo...

1,312 views 8 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you