Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble showing that directory

rafaelca
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 2, 2021

I created a repository recently but I keep getting this message when I open the repository webpage. I tried to delete it and create another one but I am unable to, getting "Something went wrong" message every time I try to delete it.

Can anyone help me solve this problem?

Screenshot from 2021-09-02 10-37-10.png

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 3, 2021

Hi @rafaelca,

When either of these errors shows, there is usually a 5xx response from Bitbucket along with an error code. If you could let us know this error code (I explain below how you can find it), I can look it up in our system for more details.

I would like to ask if you could please do the following:

1. Open this repository on Bitbucket website.
  2. Open Developer tools in your browser and select the tab Network.
  3. Then, either navigate to the page of the repo that shows this error, or attempt to delete the repository.
  4. Wait until the page finishes loading, and then check the records in the Network tab in Developer tools. There should be a request with a 5xx response. Select it, and in the Headers tab, there should be a field named sentry-id.
  5. Please let me know what the value of that field is, and I can look it up in our system for further details.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events