Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph of commit history per project

Salmaan Shikari July 14, 2017

Does anyone know of a BitBucket plugin or other way to see which projects are not committed to recently?  I'm trying to look at a large repository and find which projects have not been committed to recently.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Julius Davies _bit-booster_com_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2017

If you're on Bitbucket Cloud, then I don't know.

If you're on Bitbucket Server, the free Repository Descriptions add-on is useful for seeing latest-activity per-repo (see far-right column in this screenshot - you might need to scroll):

repository-descriptions-2.3.1-screenshot.png

Salmaan Shikari July 17, 2017

Thank you for your response.  If my repository has a bunch of nested folders, and I click into one of those folders, will this plugin always show the "max commit date" for any folder?

From the screenshot it looks like this is exactly what I am looking for, I am just wondering if it works not only for the 1st folder in the repo but for all folders no matter how deep you navigate into.

Thanks.

Julius Davies _bit-booster_com_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2017

Oh, you want activity per folder **inside** the repo!

If you're on linux, this should work in a local clone of your repo:

find -maxdepth 1 -type d | xargs -I {} bash -c 'printf "%-20s %s \n" "{}" "$(git --no-pager log -1 --pretty='"'%ci %cn'"' -- {};)"'

The "find" command also exists on mac, so probably that command can be massaged to work on mac, too.

The result looks something like this:

C6b8cE_VUAAUw69

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events