Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting this error while executing test from bitbucket "/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/resourc

Nirav Panchal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 3, 2022

I am working on a selenium automation java maven project and I have created one pipeline in bitbucket now I want to run all the automated tests but I am getting the below error.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: The driver executable does not exist: /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/resources/files/software/WINDOWS/chromedriver.exe

Can anyone help me out on this?

1 answer

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2022

Your test is referencing the "chromedriver.exe", but it is not available for the Pipeline The whole thing looks broken to me because Pipelines is running the test in Docker containers (~ Linux virtual machines), so referencing a Windows executable is not gonna work.

You should write your tests in a platform-independent way, then create a Docker image that contains Chrome Driver and use that in Pipelines.

(We are running Webdriver tests in Pipelines, and Webdriver is using the same foundation, so I can confirm that it is doable.)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events