Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get list of repositories using the deprecated Services?

thomthom November 3, 2021

I got an email announcing an deprecation:

We noticed you are an admin for a Bitbucket Cloud repository that is still utilizing our original Services feature. We had previously announced that we will end support for this feature and recommended migrating repositories to Bitbucket webhooks.

I have quote a few repositories, and I have no idea which is affected. Is there any way to obtain a list of affected repositories?

1 answer

1 vote
Yana
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 3, 2021

Hi there, 

You can see additional details on this community post: 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-articles/Email-about-ending-Bitbucket-Services-feature/ba-p/1853515 

Our team is working on a change that will make is easier for repository Admins to identify those in Bitbucket UI, the change should be deployed by end of day on November 4. We will share an update on the community thread above shortly. 

However in the mean time, you can reach out to support to get the list of repositories. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Thank you.

Yana

thomthom November 6, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. I see that thread mention an API to call to get a list. But you also mention a UI that was deployed on November 4th? Where can I find that UI?

Yana
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2021

Hi @thomthom 

As mentioned the community thread listed above, in order to see if a repository has Services configured, you can follow these steps: 

Currently, repository admins can determine what Services are enabled on a repository by doing the following:

1. Navigate to the repository
  2. From there, find and select Repository settings on the left-hand navigation bar
  3. In Repository settings, on the left-hand navigation bar, under Workflow, you should see a Services page. Click it. If you do not see a Services page then that means you do not have any services enabled on the repository.
  4. Once the page has loaded you should see the Services the repo has

This is only helpful if you have fewer repositories, for users with large number of repositories you will need to use the API call that our engineers shared on the post. 

Hope this helps, do let us know if we can help further. 

Yana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events