Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get all jira ticket on merge release

Alexandre LOUBEYRES February 17, 2020

Hello, our team uses Bitbucket and Jira, and we use the git flow methodology with pull requests to finish the features.

I'd like when I push on the release branch, to find a way to see the list of Jira tickets that have been merged since the previous pull requests.

Is there an way to do that?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2020

Hello @Alexandre LOUBEYRES,

Welcome to the Community!

Bitbucket Deployments can do this in a nice way, specifically the functionality you're after is described on this page.

You can also find Jira issues related to a particular pull request:

20200218 — Bitbucket 2020-02-19 00-30-34.png

We're working on surfacing the same information in the new PR experience, this should be available in the near future. Note that this only looks at the content of that particular PR, so is functionally different from what Deployments do.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Daniil

Alexandre LOUBEYRES February 20, 2020

Hello @Daniil Penkin

Thanks for your help, I have an other question, is there a way to fetch the issues list by email or from the pipeline a the end of a deploy?

thanks

Peter Plewa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2020

Hi @Alexandre LOUBEYRES 

At the moment the only way to do it is to use internal API that is hosted at:

https://api.bitbucket.org/internal/repositories/{repository_path}/jira-issues

This is not documented and prone to changes so I would not recommend doing so, I would suggest raising a feature request for either documenting this API or adding desired functionality at https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/BCLOUD

Thanks,
Peter

Like Daniil Penkin likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events