Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get all comments I have posted on any issues of any projects

Didier Cabalé March 2, 2024

Hello,

when logged in bitbucket, I would like to retrieve all the comments I have posted on any issues of any projects.

I would expect to be able to get this information from my account, but I didn't find anything.

How to get that ?

Thanks 

3 answers

1 vote
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2024

Hello @Didier Cabalé ,

I'm afraid that currently, Bitbucket Cloud does not offer a centralized place to check all the notifications for your user. We do have a feature request with our development team to implement a similar page, which you can check in the link below : 

I would suggest you to add your vote there, since this helps both developers and product managers to understand the interest. Also, make sure you add yourself as a watcher in case you want to receive first-hand updates from that ticket. Please note that all features are implemented with this policy in mind.

Thank you, @Didier Cabalé !

Patrik S

Didier Cabalé March 6, 2024

Thanks for your reply @Patrik S.
Unfortunately, the issue you mention is closed
2024-03-06 09_46_23-[BCLOUD-18174] Be able to see all notification on the web - Create and track fea.png

and I can neither Vote nor Subscribe to it
=> could it be re-activated
Thanks

Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2024

Hello @Didier Cabalé ,

This issue was already re-opened in the past and is in the Gathering Interest status currently.

To Vote and Watch for this issue you can open the link and use the options at the top right part of the page : 

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 2.50.02 PM.png

Thank you, @Didier Cabalé .

Patrik S

Didier Cabalé March 6, 2024

Thanks for your update @Patrik S 

I probably missed to log in, for not having been able to vote and subscribe to the issue. Sorry for that 😕.

I have now voted and subscribed 🙂

Like Patrik S likes this
0 votes
Didier Cabalé March 3, 2024

Screenshot_20240303-155424.png

0 votes
Saxea _Flowie_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2024

Hi @Didier Cabalé

I think the only way to do this would be by iterating all issues in all projects and filtering the comments by your user using the REST API.

Didier Cabalé March 3, 2024

1. Thanks for your answer.

2. If the only way to retrieve all one user's posts is to go with REST calls, I'm afraid that is not acceptable. For info, here is how Github addresses that issue by offering a Notifications page

Screenshot_20240303-155424.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events