I am trying to build release-signed apk using bitbucket pipeline. I am able to make release build but not sure how to sign it using BB pipeline. I have following queries here
1. Where to store .keystore file for signing
2. How to use it in bitbucket-pipeline.yaml file
Just answering my own question
1. Encode keystore file into base 64 (can use terminal to do same)
base64 > keystore_file
2. Create a secure repo variable and store the base64 value
3. Decode keystore file during build process
echo "$SIGNING_JKS_FILE" | base64 -d > keystore_file
Since this is secure variable it will not be printed anywhere
4. Now we can go ahead with our normal build process.
Announced in this blog, this holiday season we’re celebrating all things CI/CD and between now and the end of 2019 we’ll be showcasing content, use cases, feature announcements and more. One featur...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events