Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garbage Collection

Jay Requarth November 16, 2022

Hello - I know there is automatic garbage collection, but we just removed quite a bit of storage (nearly 2 GB) from our repository and it looks like garbage collection can take up to 30 days to run automatically.

Would it be possible to run a manual garbage collection against the ending in "Suite" repository associated with my account please?

Thanks

Jay

2 answers

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2022

Hi, @Jay Requarth, welcome to the community! 

I checked the repositories you have access to and confirmed that the "Suite" repo was over 2GB, so I run a GC against it, but the size didn’t change.

In this case, I created an internal ticket with our support team, so we can access this repo through the server and check if there are any large files there. 

You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket. Just in case you haven't received it, please feel free to let me know and I can post the ticket URL here. The ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, no one else can view its contents even if they have the URL.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Caroline

0 votes
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2022

Hello @Jay Requarth ! Welcome to the Atlassian community!

Let me see if I can get the attention of an Atlassian.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events