Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From today, my build fail on an unexpected EOF, without any commits

Basile Beldame January 23, 2018

Hello, I didn't make any changes on the code, and a bug appears during the bitbucket pipelines deployment.

I hit rerun on one of my old commits that worked yesterday, and the builds fails today.

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 16.58.26.png

This is where it fails, on a yarn run build during the build of the dockerfile.

I tried to put size : 2x in the pipelines options, thinking it was a memory issue, but it didn't change anything.

I think there is something wrong with the update we had on deployment but I can't find it.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2018

Hi Basile, I've seen you replied in our bug tracker:

Here is the work around for the moment :

Make your build inside the bitbucket pipelines, and then just take this build directory you have, and create your docker container adding this build directory inside.

Size 2x works for bitbucket pipelines service but not for the docker container inside. The docker containers are blocked to 1gb of ram, so you need to make your hardcore build outside of a docker container.

There is a feature request we need to upvote so they can make the docker container size dynamic : https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/14752/ability-to-specify-a-specific-memory-usage

Please keep watching that page for any updates we might have in the future.

Best regards!

Ana 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events