Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exactly the same problem in my repo as well (https://bitb...

kokonech March 20, 2023

Exactly the same problem in my repo as well (https://bitbucket.org/kokonech/infusion/issues?status=new&status=open), >100 spam posts, some blocks of issues deletion option would be really helpful. 

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2023

Hi @kokonech  ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I've moved your post to a new question for easier tracking.

Our engineering team can help with either:

• flag issues as Spam
  • completely remove issues

Please keep in mind that there is a possibility for false positives to be included in the flagging or removal. If you are concerned about irreversible loss, we would suggest requesting flagging, so that you can review the issues.

Before we proceed, please make your issue tracker private (Repository Settings > Issue Tracker > Private issue trackerto prevent the creation of new spam issues. I will post an update here once our engineering team has mitigated the issue and when it's safe to make your issue tracker public again.

Afterward, please let us know whether you would like us to proceed with flagging issues as spam in your issue tracker or removing them :

• Removal: If you would like us to proceed with the removal, please provide a range of issue IDs to remove. You could also include issues that you want to be excepted from this range. E.g. for the range "200-3700 EXCEPT 3256-3260" we will remove issues with id from 200 until 3700, except for the issues in the range 3256-3260. Ranges should be fully inclusive, meaning the number on both ends will be removed.
  • Flagging as Spam: If you would prefer to mark the issues as Spam, so you can review them later, please provide an Issue ID as a starting point. All the issues after the starting point ID will be marked as Spam.

Let me know in case you have any questions.

Thank you, @kokonech !

Patrik S

kokonech March 26, 2023

Ok, updated the rights. Could you plz remove issues 39-197? Tnx!

Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2023

Hello @kokonech ,

The issues in that range you shared with us were all marked as spam, so they will not show up in your issue tracker.

Thank you for your patience while we were looking into this.

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events