Error importing repository to Subversion ALM

Hi All!

I've used Atlassian's Subversion plugin 0.10.13 on my Jira 5.2.6 instance. Later, I changed it to Subversion Plus 4.0.4, an it's worked well with the imported repo settiings.

When I upgraded to Subversion ALM 5.4.2, the subversion commit's disappeared from the relevant issue's subversion tab.

I've tried many ways to install the 5.4.2 version, but I failed.

My final result: the 4.0.4 version plugin could import and use the Atlassian subversion plugins settings and works correctly, but the 5.4.2 could'nt. When I try to import the settings, I get this message: "incoherent data. This should not happen. Please, contact at your Administrator"

What is the correct way to upgrade from 4.0.4 to 5.4.2?

Regards,

Tib(R)

5 answers

It would be better to use the 5.4.3 version (released few hours ago) becuase it fixes a problem indexing some repositories:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/251349/subversion-plus-table-merges-not-found?page=1#251665

Reagarding your issue:

When I try to import the settings, I get this message: "incoherent data. This should not happen. Please, contact at your Administrator"

The import feature was dropped in the 5.x version hence reporsitores have to be registered one by one by clicking on the Add link. Do you mean you get that error while you register the repository by clicking on the Add link?

Thanks for the quick response!

This new version solves my problem!

Thanks for the quick response!

This new version solves my problem!

May i ask how to Add link to register the repository to integrate with Jira Subversion ALM make it works ?

I got situation which it's the Tab Subversion ALM appeared after i installed the Subversion ALM plugin , but when i click Subversion ALM->Browse button , it's mentioned me No Subversion repository is registered yet .Please contact your administrator . Can anyone share with me how to register Subversion repositroy ? By the way i'm using Viusal SVN and under Plug-in Tab , the repository status is active !

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 12, 2018 in Bitbucket

Do you use any Atlassian products for your personal projects?

After spinning my wheels trying to get organized enough to write a book for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) I took my affinity for Atlassian products from my work life and decided to tr...

29,188 views 26 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you