Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error importing repository to Subversion ALM

Tibor Gulyas January 15, 2014

Hi All!

I've used Atlassian's Subversion plugin 0.10.13 on my Jira 5.2.6 instance. Later, I changed it to Subversion Plus 4.0.4, an it's worked well with the imported repo settiings.

When I upgraded to Subversion ALM 5.4.2, the subversion commit's disappeared from the relevant issue's subversion tab.

I've tried many ways to install the 5.4.2 version, but I failed.

My final result: the 4.0.4 version plugin could import and use the Atlassian subversion plugins settings and works correctly, but the 5.4.2 could'nt. When I try to import the settings, I get this message: "incoherent data. This should not happen. Please, contact at your Administrator"

What is the correct way to upgrade from 4.0.4 to 5.4.2?

Regards,

Tib(R)

5 answers

0 votes
Hanzhen May 20, 2015

I got situation which it's the Tab Subversion ALM appeared after i installed the Subversion ALM plugin , but when i click Subversion ALM->Browse button , it's mentioned me No Subversion repository is registered yet .Please contact your administrator . Can anyone share with me how to register Subversion repositroy ? By the way i'm using Viusal SVN and under Plug-in Tab , the repository status is active !

0 votes
Hanzhen May 20, 2015

May i ask how to Add link to register the repository to integrate with Jira Subversion ALM make it works ?

0 votes

Thanks for the quick response!

This new version solves my problem!

0 votes

Thanks for the quick response!

This new version solves my problem!

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2014

It would be better to use the 5.4.3 version (released few hours ago) becuase it fixes a problem indexing some repositories:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/251349/subversion-plus-table-merges-not-found?page=1#251665

Reagarding your issue:

When I try to import the settings, I get this message: "incoherent data. This should not happen. Please, contact at your Administrator"

The import feature was dropped in the 5.x version hence reporsitores have to be registered one by one by clicking on the Add link. Do you mean you get that error while you register the repository by clicking on the Add link?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events