Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during push to stash

Jakub Narloch August 16, 2016

When the Push Check plugin has been enabled it's not possible to push without authorising the plugin to use JIRA.

The error displayed directly from git is:

[Syntax check] Permission problems. You are not allowed to execute the requested JIRA Rest action. Please ensure that authentication method OAuth is enabled. Also the OAuth options "Allow 2-Legged OAuth" and "Allow user impersonation through 2-Legged OAuth" should be set on both sides of the application link (in- and outgoing connections) (CredentialsRequiredException: You do not have an authorized access token for the remote resource.)

Did you face such problem, how can you force the plugin to authorize within JIRA per each individual user?

2 answers

0 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2019

Any resolution on this.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2016

Each user have to do the OAuth dance once. It is like clicking the "I Agree" button and you can't do it for someone else smile

You will need to do this for the standard JIRA Bitbucket integration anyway. It is not just for this plugin. And once you do it, all interactions will use the same token.

Henk Keuris March 15, 2018

I know this is late to the party, but how exactly do we do the "OAuth dance?

I'm a sysadmin on both Jira and Bitbucket, and can push without problems, with the push check enabled. However, when a project resource, who has admin rights to the bitbucket project (but not system wide admin rights, nor admin rights on Jira), does this, he gets the error.

Any document or something I can read to help us with the OAuth dance?

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2018
Henk Keuris March 22, 2018

Thanks!

Sourabh Phanda November 1, 2018

@Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist] Hi Jobin,

The link referred above is not helping much. I am experiencing the same issue as described by @Jakub Narloch intially

Do you have any fix to overcome the issue.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events