Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Elastic Search on BitBucket not working

Screenshot 2022-09-16 at 22.57.38.png

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras Community Leader Sep 16, 2022

Hi @jalitha and welcome to the community,

Please take a look at the most common error troubleshooting in bitbucket here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserverkb/troubleshooting-bitbucket-code-search-827125328.html

Let me know if you found what you were looking for.

Hi Alex, Thank you for your reply. I couldn't find my error.

Please find the content in the error log below.

2022-09-17 03:56:58 Commons Daemon procrun stderr initialized
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(MainMethodRunner.java:48)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:87)
at com.atlassian.bitbucket.internal.launcher.BitbucketServerLauncher.start(BitbucketServerLauncher.java:151)
at com.atlassian.bitbucket.internal.launcher.BitbucketServerLauncher.main(BitbucketServerLauncher.java:99)
Caused by: org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.tomcat.ConnectorStartFailedException: Connector configured to listen on port 80 failed to start
at org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.tomcat.TomcatEmbeddedServletContainer.checkThatConnectorsHaveStarted(TomcatEmbeddedServletContainer.java:237)
at org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.tomcat.TomcatEmbeddedServletContainer.start(TomcatEmbeddedServletContainer.java:213)
at org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.startEmbeddedServletContainer(EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.java:297)
at org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.finishRefresh(EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.java:145)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:546)
at org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.refresh(EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.java:122)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:693)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:360)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:303)
at com.atlassian.bitbucket.internal.boot.BitbucketServerApplication.start(BitbucketServerApplication.java:247)
at com.atlassian.bitbucket.internal.boot.BitbucketServerApplication.main(BitbucketServerApplication.java:82)
... 8 more

Alex Koxaras Community Leader Sep 16, 2022

Hi @jalitha 

I'm afraid I can't really much help you with the log above. I'm not that familiar with debugging :/

Any other idea to resolve this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

3,450 views 3 10
Read article

Atlassian Community Events