Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Download from bitbucket is extreme slow Edited

I'm trying to clone a repository of approx 900 Mb, but last night i got an error after 3 hours and the clone stopped.

Today i'm trying to download the repository directly and it say it's downloading with approx 100 Kb.

Please don't comment, that I should restart my network devices since i'm on a network company and I have tried downloading it from my mobile with same result.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Apr 05, 2019

Hi Ulrik, welcome to the Community!

Are you still experiencing this issue? A couple of days ago we were experiencing high traffic load during which the performance of the site was degraded, so you might have been affected by that. This can be checked at https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/.

If you're still having trouble, can you let us know how big is the repository? Id this happening across all of your repos or only this one specifically?

Regards,

Ana

Hi Anna and thanks

The issue is not as bad as last week. Now I can dowload without error, but I still can't download faster than approx 2Mb. I don't know if that is an acceptable download speed?

Br. Ulrik

Last two days I"m downloading at about 500 KiB/s.  Like pulling teeth

today I am experiencing downloads of around 11 KiB/s. The repository is only 3.14 MiB... but taking a very long time to clone. Even though my connection speed is currently averaging at 200 Mbps or higher. 

Like # people like this

Experiencing this issue today, getting around 15 KiB/s. Is there still no fix for this?

Like ar7max likes this

Same issue today, < 100 KiB/s download speed

```

Receiving objects: 73% (X/X), 625.68 MiB | 84.00 KiB/s

```

@Ana Retamal  any updates? 

today's speed is 56.00 KiB/s

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Powering DevOps with Bitbucket Server & Data Center

Hi everyone, The Cloud team recently announced 12 new DevOps features that help developers ship better code, faster   ! While we’re all excited about the new improvements to Bitbucket ...

1,804 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you