Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont nudge myself on PR

Marios Vasileiou December 6, 2021

Hello,
I have an "issue" that is really bothering me and I would like you to tell me how we can solve it.
When you add integration with Slack, if you click Nudge Reviewers on Slack for a Bitbucket PR then it sends you a private message to review PR
I am the one that pushes the button it should not nudge me also. How we can fix this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2021

Hi @Marios Vasileiou,

I'm afraid that it is not possible to configure this at the moment. I talked with our development team and this feature was primarily intended to be used by the PR author, but it makes sense to exclude the user who clicked it.

I created a feature request for this in our issue tracker:

Please feel free to leave any feedback in that feature request as well.

I would also suggest adding your vote (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. You can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Marios Vasileiou December 10, 2021

Ok @Theodora Boudale , thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events