Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Bitbucket support ASP.Net CICD Pipelines? or It only supports ASP.Net Core CICD Pipelines?

Muhammad Khurram
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 24, 2024

Does Bitbucket support ASP.Net CICD Pipelines? or It only supports ASP.Net Core CICD Pipelines?

1 answer

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2024

Hi Muhammad and welcome to the community!

Pipelines builds that run on Atlassian's infrastructure support only ASP.Net Core. Pipelines currently run on a Kubernetes cluster of Linux Docker hosts, so we're limited to running .NET Core applications on these hosts (the ASP.Net framework requires Windows).

However, if you have a Windows server where you can run Pipelines builds, you can use a self-hosted Windows Runner:

Runners allow you to run Pipelines builds on your own infrastructure, you will be able to see Build logs on the Pipelines page of the Bitbucket repo, and you won’t be charged for the build minutes used by your self-hosted runners.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Muhammad Khurram
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 27, 2024

Thank you so much! :)

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2024

You are very welcome, please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events