Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display the output for a model when the trigger of event takes place in webhook bitbucket.

Ashwan Srivastava
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 29, 2024

Hi guys, I had a problem statement and needed some help. There is a model which is deployed using webhooks in bitbucket. the model is triggered whenever a comment is created on a pull request. The model is deployed on a local server. the call from local server to bitbucket and bitbucket to local server is taking place but the output that is desired from the model is displayed on the response payload of bitbucket. I want the output to be displayed on the area where the comment was initially created. Can you please me decode this issue. how do i display the output on the area where comment is created. According to my research it can be displayed using api post end point. but i am not able to find any proper implementation of this issue. can you please let me know what all is required from the user side to display the output on the ui side where the comment is actually created or some other way

1 answer

0 votes
Julien Dephix September 30, 2024

Hi.

If I understand correctly you probably want to have a look at Forge. It allows you to listen to events and display information in pull requests panels.

Start with guides and when you understand how it all works then you can add a panel in pull request pages to display whatever you want.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events