Display Bamboo build results in Bitbucket Cloud pull requests

Hello, when we were able to use Bamboo Cloud we had the ability to see the build results in the related pull requests in Bitbucket Cloud, but as now we were forced to move to Bamboo Server, it seems we lost that feature. Is there any setup or special configuration I need to do in the Bamboo Server to be able to properly integrate with Bitbucket's pull requests?

Thank you.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

This is the way I was able to fix this:

1. Stop Bamboo
  2. Delete the contents (only the contents) of the following directories inside the <bamboo-home> directory:
    • /temp/*
    • /caches/*
    • /index/*
  3. Start Bamboo
0 votes

As long as you're using "Bitbucket Cloud" repository type it should work correctly. If it doesn't please contact Bamboo Support.

Yes, all my Linked repositories are using "Bitbucket Cloud" as the repository type. I'll contact Bamboo support then. Thanks

Support helped me. I just had to delete some folder content and restart the service. Thanks

Please share the solution here, so other Bamboo users can find it.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 06, 2018 in Bitbucket

Upgrade Best Practices

Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...

402 views 5 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you