You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hello Atlassian Bitbucket community,
I am new to Bitbucket and need some details from you. We need to setup our client account with Bitbucket and need your support.
Our focus is mainly on the Free subscription account, but do share with us in detail about Standard and Premium to consider if free account features does not support our requirement.
1) How many review comments we can incorporate in different subscription, as it mentions on your site we can have unlimited PR reviewer, any limitation on comments storage?
2) How we can track these review comments later. Technically, client needs to store it in a single file, so how we can achieve this.
3) How much storage we will get in different subscription overall
4) How we will share our Bitbucket branch with Client account which is in different network ? How to configure Active directory users with Bitbucket?
I have assigned the open support ticket that you have logged with us in our portal, please check your email/support portal for further responses to this question.
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)