Hi, i have application server which can only accessed via bastion server.
the topology is like
The bastion server itself can be accessed from public, so have no issue to run pipeline.
I already add bitbucket generated "SSH Key" and "known hosts". It runs perfectly if i deploy to Bastion server.
What i've done :
1. Put bitbucket generated ssh Key to bastion & application server
2. add in the yaml file the result is run perfectly
name: 'Deployment to Staging'
- ssh -v -p 22 user@bastion_public_ip 'cd /var/www/html;git pull"'
3. Change in the yaml file the result is cannot connect. (Port 3000 is forwarding, I can access it from other server / my local)
- ssh -v -p 3000 user@bastion_public_ip 'cd /var/www/html;git pull"'
4. Add the key directly in the yaml file, cannot connect
- ssh -v -p 3000 -i bastion_key user@bastion_public_ip 'cd /var/www/html;git pull"'
Hope you guys can guide me the step and sample yaml file
Hi @L Rico
Welcome to the community.
Based on your updated command, you're now using port 3000.
For this, would it be possible for you to check if Pipelines can connect to your server via port 3000?
You can check it by using telnet and using the ssh -T command.
- apt-get update && apt-get install telnet - telnet bastion_public_ip 3000 - ssh -Tv user@bastion_public_ip -p 3000
If Bitbucket Pipelines is not allowed to connect to your server, you might want to allowlist Bitbucket Pipelines IPs on your server/network.
You can find Pipelines IPs on this link. - What are the IP addresses to configure a corporate firewall? (Under "Valid IP addresses for Bitbucket Pipelines build environments")
Let me know how it goes.
Hi, Bitbucket community! Are you a DevOps practitioner (or know one in your network)? Do you have DevOps tips, tricks, or learnings you'd like to share with the community? If so, we'd love to hea...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events