Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAF testing frame work integration into bitbucket pipeline!

jaya_prakash_ September 29, 2022

Hi team,

we are using bitbucket pipeline for ci/cd and i wanted to integrate DAF testing frame work to build pipeline so i waned to know steps to integrate automation testing frame in to my bitbucket pipeline.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2022

Hi @jaya_prakash_,

I'm not familiar with this testing framework; I just wanted to let you know that Pipelines builds run in Docker containers.

If there is a way to run these tests in a Docker container, then it may be possible to do so in Bitbucket Pipelines as well by configuring the appropriate image in your bitbucket-pipelines.yml file and including the commands for testing in the script of a step. You can check the following doc on how to configure the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file:

I would suggest checking with the developers/support team of this framework if it is possible to run the tests in a Docker container, and if they provide a Docker container with all tools needed for these tests, which you could use in Pipelines.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events