Connect to Circle Ci fails

Alexandre November 3, 2021

Hi there,

I'm having troubles connecting BitBucket to CircleCi:

• On CircleCi, I click Connect in my account integrations
  • I get the error "The identity provided by your VCS service is already associated with a different account. Please try logging in using that account or contact us for further help."
  • On my BitBucket account, I can see in the App Authorizations a line for Circle CI

But I cannot see pipeline info in CircleCI from my BitBucket PR.

Has anyone already encountered this issue?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2021

Hi @Alexandre

Welcome to the community!

The error indicates that you already have an existing integration installed between CircleCI and Bitbucket, I would suggest checking with your team if anyone already has installed the integration previously as it may cause conflict.

Once verified, re-install the integration using an admin account on both CircleCI and Bitbucket to avoid permission issues.

If you still have an issue viewing the build status in your Pull request after re-installing the integration please get back to me so we can troubleshoot the issue further.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Alexandre November 8, 2021

Hi @Syahrul

Thanks for your response! I had already done those checks.

CircleCi happened to have a problem on my account. My admin contacted their support and they could remove the issue.

Cheers,

Alexandre

Like Syahrul likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events