Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect all repos in project to slack channel

Shlomi Ozon January 25, 2023

Hello,

We have a lot of projects on our bitbucket and a lot of repos connected to each project.

I wish to create a few slack channels, one for each bitbucket project.

I want to connect all the repos in the project to the same slack channel, there is a way to do so?

I know how to do it if I need to go over them one by one, but I am searching for a way to do it quickly and to add future repos to the correct channel by the project they belong to without any other action.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2023

Hello @Shlomi Ozon ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

Currently, the slack integrations can only be set up at the repository level, I'm afraid. We do have a feature request to implement the ability to connect with slack at the project level, which you can find in the following link : 

I would suggest you to add your vote there, since this helps both developers and product managers to understand the interest. Also, make sure you add yourself as a watcher in case you want to receive first-hand updates from that ticket. Please note that all features are implemented with this policy in mind.

Thank you, @Shlomi Ozon .

Patrik S

Shlomi Ozon January 29, 2023

Thanks Patrik,

I will do that

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events